Sunday, December 21, 2008

Recording next week, and weird ass show I went to last night

So we're going in to lay down the new drum tracks tomorrow afternoon and evening, and we're gonna get the ball rolling on our new stuff...we hope to have it all done by the end of January but we'll see what happens with that. Come back and check for updates if you care to know how everything is going.
On a lower, more subdued note I went to the Musica in Akron last night to see a show. Let me make note that one of my friends was in town for the holidays and was asked to go to this event, and we didn't have to pay. I promise. Anyways, we got there and the crowd was huge, the place was packed with more unimportant important people than I have ever seen congregated in one place in my entire life, but I digress. The bands were, As Tall As Lions, If These Trees Could Talk, and some others that I care not to acknowledge or remember. I've never gotten less excuse me's at a show in all of my days, I must have been bumped into like 100 times. It was alot like a high school dance, there were separate groups of people assembled throughout, carrying along little conversations and what not.....it was just fucking weird. thank god i don't like this music, b/c I would like never to be a part of something like this again. Happy Blogging!

No comments: