Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last night, Reverse The Curse, The Kids United Show at The Vineyard in Kent.

Beards were everywhere, the kids were kind of into it, i guess, for the most part....and there was free coffee and peanut butter sandwiches for all, thats got good show written all over it already. I arrived at the show right when Reverse The Curse broke a string during what i was told was their 4th song. This band is fucking ridiculous, and they were giving out free copies of their burned demos too...which is pretty fucking cool considering their gonna have the finalized copies in like two weeks. Now i have something to listen to!!! Besides fuckin internet listening(FUCK IPODS). Not to worry fella's I'll pick up the final copy when you get it. Anyways Wreak Havoc was next and they were insane, and scary, and any other adjective that you can think of that could explain me shitting my pants thinking, "Please don't let their singer spill my coffee," but i digress. Intensity was top notch and hopefully we're gonna be playing a skate park w/ these guys in the very near future. After Wreak Havoc, came the moment that the whole crowd pretty much had been waiting for, The Kids United, I got a chance to see if the hype was real,or what....I knew they'd be good,but c'mon,these guys have had their asses buttered up sooooo hard that there's no way they could stand up to what people created.....they did. Holy shit were they good. I was jizzing in my shorts,it was like Saves The Day circa 1999, Ian (the singer)even looks like Chris Conley back then, god i hope he doesn't look like he looks now in a couple years....nevermind. This band is fucking awesome. I will go to their shows (along with many others i assume) not b/c their really nice,not b/c their my friends,b/c their fucking good,and I would be excited about this band even if they were from east Nairobi. Here's two shitty pics pics from my shitty camera phone that i took last night....I need a camera.Happy Blogging.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: