Friday, July 10, 2009

Holy Shit Mate. The warped touaaa fucking blows vis yeau.

That's my attempt at writing a British accent, a poor one I know. So I went out to the warped tour this yr. It was pretty shitty, but there were four bands that I was really excited to see(Bad Religion,Nofx,Bayside,LTJ). But there was one other band that I had heard soooo much hype about, a band that I never really gave the time of day, I'd heard about the antics, and all the riff-raff associated with this band, but I just thought it was a big schtik. GALLOWS. They blew my mind. It was amazing, outstanding, pick your word, they were great. Their show made me want to go buy their albums, their attitude is what all the 'real' punk kids think but never have the balls to say out loud. They'll make you laugh, pump your fist, and give you a sense of what punk fucking rock used to be like before all the fuck-offs got on the bus. Support this band b/c they are some of the last of a dying breed, if you haven't heard it, You'll appreciate it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: