Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Bigwig biznitch!

(Taken from Jumpstartrecords.com)

"BIGWIG. Yes, I said BIGWIG. Yes, that BIGWIG. Yes, the band from New Jersey that your older brother probably saw a thousand times in high school. Yes, the band that seems to find and lose members more than a traveling circus. Yes, there will be a new release in 2009 from BIGWIG. And finally, yes, I'll probably be eating my words about this project come January 2010. Here's to wishful thinking. But, in all seriousness, I have been talking to Tom from BIGWIG for sometime about doing this project and I think we're finally all on board and ready to move forward. The band plans to record in early 2009 for a brand new seven inch and digital EP with most of the tracking being done at Tom's home studio in South Jersey. "Who's in the band now, you ask?" I don't know. Your best bet is to ask Tom. Regardless of who's in the band, there will be a new BIGWIG release coming out soon, and it will be on Jump Start....."

Such good news....I can't wait for this, for those of you who haven't heard this band go buy an album.

Bigwig themselves....

No comments: